Holiday Word Cloud
- Today I will create a holiday word cloud with Tagxedo and use shortcut keys to select, copy and paste text.
- Using technology vocabulary
- So that I can publish in creative ways
- I'll know I've got it when I can create my Tagxedo and it save it to my folder.
- Open MS Word or a Google Doc and type at least twenty or more holiday words.
- Open Internet Explorer and go to Tagxedo.com
- Under Words, click on Load - select, copy, and paste the text you typed in Word by using shortcut keys.
- Change the shape of your word cloud. Under Options, click on Shape and choose a Holiday shape. Then click on the X to close the shape options window.
- Under Respins, you may change the look and feel of your word cloud.
- Choose Save/Share/Print.
- Choose 1MP JPG under Image tab.
- Name the file and save it to your folder.