100th Day of School (February)
- Today I will take and age my picture, and record a sentence about what life will be like when I am 100 years old
- Using academic vocabulary and complete sentences.
- So that I can understand the value of 100
- I'll know I've got it when I have a talking aged picture of myself describing what it would feel like to be 100 years old.
What will you do when you're 100? Celebrating 100 days of school is big but turning 100 - what can you imagine?
Complete the sentence "When I am 100 years old I will ...." on a piece of paper.
- Take a head shot of your partner using the Aging Booth app and age the picture.
- Save your picture to the camera roll.
- Import your picture into the Chatterpix App or Talkify website.