Colorado Historical Places Tour
- I can complete a Google Earth tour to learn about events in Colorado's History.
- I can create a Colorado HistoryTimeline using Timeline Maker.
- Click on the picture below to open the Colorado Historical Places Tour. (Note: you must have Google Earth installed on your computer.)
- Read the information on each page and then click on the blue hyperlink to learn about the event.
- Advance through each place mark and click each hyperlink until you reach the final destination.
- Document your learning by filling out the timeline recording sheet. You will need to include the date, location, and a sentence about what happened at each location.
- Use your notes to create a digital Colorado History timeline using Timeline Maker.