Fall or Halloween Story - 2nd Grade
How do I use a computer to communicate?
Can color and pictures help me share ideas?
Learning Target Day 1:
- Today I will create a folder to save my work, open a file and save it to my folder.
- Using technology vocabulary (double-click, folder, document. MS Word, Ctrl S)
- So that I can use computers to save my work.
- I'll know I've got it when I can create and rename a folder; I can save my work.
- Today I will type 3-5 sentences about fall or Halloween and edit my sentences
- Using technology vocabulary (tab, double-click, undo. back space, delete, red squiggly lines, right-click)
- So that I can use computers to share my thoughts.
- I'll know I've got it when I can type 3-5 sentences about fall or Halloween and clear red squiggly lines to correct spelling.
- Today I will change the font style and color and add images to my story.
- Using technology vocabulary (Internet Explorer, double-click, font, style, online picture, re-size, handles)
- So that I can share my thoughts with words and pictures.
- I'll know I've got it when I can change the font style and color of 2 words, and add and re-size 2 pictures in my story; My story is on 1 page; I can print my work.