Architecture and Design
- Today I will design a classroom and describe the steps I used to create it
- Using academic vocabulary and complete sentences
- So that I can think visually
- I'll know I've got it when I can describe the steps I used to a partner.
Big Idea: If I can describe a series of steps to a neighbor, it makes the process clearer to me
Discuss drawings with your neighbor. Follow these rules for discussions.
- Listen to each other carefully.
- Speak one at a time.
- Build on each other's conversations.
- Ask questions if you don't understand.