Holiday Word Clouds
- Today I will create a holiday word cloud with Tagxedo.
- Using academic vocabulary and complete sentences.
- So that I can be creative and express myself using digital tools
- I'll know I've got it when I can save my finished word cloud.
- Open Word 2013 and type at least twenty or more holiday words.
- Go to Tagxedo.com
- Under Words, click on Load - select, copy, and paste the text you typed in Word by using shortcut keys.
- Change the shape of your word cloud. Under Options, click on Shape and choose a Holiday shape. Then click on the X to close the shape options window.
- Under Respins, you may change the look and feel of your word cloud.
- Choose Save/Share/Print.
- Choose 1MP JPG under Image tab.
- Name the file and save it to your folder.