Fall Story - 4th Grade
How do I tell a story so the reader gets wrapped up in it?
Learning Target Day 1:
- Today I will write and edit a Fall or Halloween Story
- Using technology vocabulary (tab, delete, right-click, cursor, red squiggly lines, select, click and drag)
- So that I can write a narrative that is interesting to read.
- I'll know I've got it when my story has a clear sequence of events and descriptive details; I can clear red squiggly lines to correct spelling.
- Today I will change the font size, style and color and add images to my story
- Using technology vocabulary (font, style, image, insert, right-click, re-size, handles)
- So that I can communicate ideas with words and pictures.
- I'll know I've got it when my story has a title; I can change the font colors, size and styles on 4 words; I can add and re-size 4 pictures; My story fits on one page; I can print my work.